Ahain a new version of makeSUSEdvd
I have updated http://houghi.org/script/makeSUSEdvd

I have added options. This means you can now do this:
- select the directory where the is's are
- select the directory where you want to save the dvd iso
- select the directory where all stuff needs to be placed

The last can be used for e.g. network instalation.

There is also an option NOT to make the dvd iso, wich can come in handy
with the last option.

e.g.
makeSUSEdvd -d tmp/opensuse/10.0/B3_32/ -o /media/mp3/ -s openSUSE/test -i

Also it is possible to use real CD's instead of iso's (could be that
somebody brought them to you)

Another thing I have done is re-written the recognistion of space
available. (Thanks to whom has pointed it out. Don't know if you want to
be named or not)

It is ready for openSUSe 10.0Beta4. Please let me know if there are other
things that can be done. A GUI is something I will not be able to do.

Please test to your haerts content and let me know of any and all errors.
--
houghi
http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/Making_a_DVD_from_CDs