Re: [SLE] OpenOffice 2.0 (was FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?)
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 03:44:08 -0400
On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 11:32:37PM -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:

> > > How is this tough? It's not tough, it's just a bad choice on SuSE's part
> > > in my opinion. One I hope doesn't continue or else I'll have to go
> > > distro shopping. And I don't think I'm alone in that sentiment.
> > >
> > > Preston
> >
> > It's backed by SUSE on their choice for doing this and they have developers
> > that work on OO fulltime. They did a lot of work in this Beta to make it very
> > usable. Want links???
>
> No. You're clearly just an apologist and not here to help anyone.
>
> Preston

And you're clearly a retard. You've been told 900 times (Almost once for
each mail you've sent bitching) to tell SUSE, not us. If a browser is oh so
simple like firefox is (Your words) then build your own.

After reading the rest of your mails it astounds me you've managed not to
drool on your machine enough to kill it or you, and you have this aura
about you like you're threatning US that you'll swict to another distro if
the big bad wolf doesn't fix your damn browser. SUse, we don't get paid for
anything here, it would be aBLESSING if you chose Fedora, go whine to them
and fill THEIR lists with your constant dribble.