wireless adapter
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:29:42 -0500
After searching the archives going back six months I have not been able
to find much using "wireless" as the search string.

I am contemplating buying a wireless router and pcmcia adapter for my
laptop and would like to have any recommendations as to what to buy. I
currently use a Linksys router and have never had problems and may want
to stay with the same brand but a change is not out of the question.

If you want to reply directly to me to keep list traffic low that will
be fine.

--
Ken Schneider
UNIX since 1989