Re: [SLE] /etc/rc.config
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 05:20:27 +0100
Sid Boyce wrote:

It's no longer included, so you could remove it from the script and see if fbb starts up. Presumably this script is in /etc/init.d. Some of this stuff was designed with RedHat in mind, so you have to hack things to get them to fit SuSE. Then again, some of the hamradio stuff usually lags behind which means you have to hack them around.
Regards
Sid.

Hi Sid.

I will remove it, and see if I can start fbb with the script. What do you mean by "hack" ?.
Up and with 9.1 the script always has worked ok.
The script is here:

# locate rc.fbb
/opt/fbbsrc.704j/rc.fbb
/usr/sbin/rc.fbb