Re: [SLE] Is 9.2 the last version of SUSE Pro we are going to see?
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:37:35 -0500
Andrew Betts wrote:
SUSE Linux Professional seems to have disappeared from the Novell site
as a product. Does this mean support is going to disappear soon?
Should I, as a desktop user, start using Novell Linux Desktop?

You couldn't have looked very hard. On that page, there's an item "linux products and solutions". That takes you to a page with "SUSE LINUX products", which takes you to the SuSE Professional page.