Re: [SLE] Re: Is 9.2 the last version of SUSE Pro we are going to see?
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:22:15 +0000
On Monday 27 Dec 2004 00:00, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 26 December 2004 13:18, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > Peter,

> > > I dont think so ..
> > >
> > > or would you like it in words of one cylable ..
> > >
> > > I don't know the things you have to do Errrrrrr yes i am english i
> > > passed several exams to say i can read write and speak the same
> > > so Ho Humm.
> >
> > Well, to me your, diction, spelling, punctuation and fractured
> > grammar combine to lend a unique air of perplexity to many of your
> > posts.
>
> And, you see, my punctuation is off occasionally, too. That should have
> been:
>
> "Well, to me, your diction, spelling, punctuation and ..."
>

> RRS
just cus the rest of you aint got the bottle to be a one off instead of out of
the common mould dont lay into me if you want to lay into someone then look
at yourselfs .

and if you think thay by your rather childish attempts at belittling me you
are going to drive me off the list GUESS WHAT THINK AGAIN i got skin a
mile thick , now i am just warming up ..

> "Well, to me, your diction, spelling, punctuation and ..."

we dont all go running for the spell checker and we are not all affraid of
making mistakes now and then..

Now you gunna lay off or do i get heavy ..the choice is yours folks..

--
Linux user No: 256242
Machine No: 139931

< Previous Next >