Peter Nikolic Ham licensee
  • From: chasm@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:26:31 -0600
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:08:11 -0500, Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>G6NJR

eham says there have been 25 lookups for the following

G6NJR
Peter Nikolic
14 Clifford Road , Bearwood
Smethwick , West Midlands , B67 5HJ
England - U.K.

it does not say what kind of license this person has
the MSA? I have no idea, I will go over to QHT.com and see if there is an elist
"reflector" for the UK and ask someone over there to look at this person's sig
and to pick it apart, if possible.
Anyway, by the address, he is obviously NOT an Eastender from Londinium.

But England is getting so invaded by immigrants, much like the US for the last
15 yrs, that it is hard to say anything about a person's diction by his slang
and other linguistic usage.

enough
chas