Re: [SLE] Peter Nikolic Ham licensee
  • From: Andreas Philipp <andreas.philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:21:55 -0500
El Lun 27 Dic 2004 16:50, chasm@xxxxxxxxx escribió:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:26:31 -0600, chasm@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> EVERY licensed HAM operator has this information available to the public

That may be so. But still, you would do better to not publish private
information on an email list. You probably wouldn't appreciate it if your
info was being posted here, and it certainly must be publically available as
well, if you are a licensed HAM operator.

> and yes, I am PROUDLY NOT, politically correct.
[snip]

I, for one, have not the least interest in your political credo. Please take
this to the bar round your corner, but don't pollute this list with
flamebaiting off-topic rants.
--
Andreas Philipp
Noema Ltda.