Re: [SLE] new v9.2 is out
  • From: John Boyle <jboyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 18:09:47 -0700
Danny Sauer wrote:

Jim wrote regarding 'Re: [SLE] new v9.2 is out' on Fri, Oct 08 at 14:06:
[...]

I understand that a new kernel is difficult and risky to introduce. On the other hand, I've heard enough credible (to me anyway) stories that 9.1 was pushed to release before it was really stable.

I hope if that problem exists, that it is fixed before a fine product's name is tarnished.

Too late - Netscape's dead. Oh, were we talking about SuSE?

--Danny, noting what happened to Netscape *again*, just in case the SuSE
folks are listening.

To ALL: If Netscape's dead, then what am I replying to you on? Secondly, you cannot use IE on Linux, so which is it that is dead? I wish you people that keep on lying about Netscape or Mozilla, would just go away to stay on MSFT!!! >:o