Re: [SLE] Re: new v9.2 is out -- Pay Now, Play Now?
  • From: Allen <gore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:49:14 -0400
On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 08:56:07AM -0500, Steve Kratz wrote:
> > When 9.2 is first released it would take a 'huge' pipe or snail
> > mail will be
> > quicker. I ordered 9.1 Pro upgrade, it was back ordered two or
> > three weeks
> > and then they sent me the full set, with apologies for the delay. Any
> > bandwidth will be swamped the first few weeks. Rich
>
> Or.... One torrent with a huge number of seeders...

Personally, I'm going to wait for it to hit stores, or at least hit the SUSE store. I actually WANT too pay for it. I always get a very nice box (Hey, don't laugh, you could sell poop if you package it nice) and I love the manuals, they are always very good. And of course, having the DVDs and CDs right there, and a beautiful install... Yea, I pay for SUSE and will still do that. Holidays are coming up very soon, and if I get low on funds, I'll just ask for SUSE 9.2 Professional for Christmas from someone :)