Mutt
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:53:33 -0400

After my new adventure into Mutt Land, I was wondering, I'm looking over
Muttrc, and I don't see anything for threads. I'd like too be able too have
all the threads on this Mailing list show up in threads so the ones with
the same topic and the replies too it could be in one area.

Do I have too add something into Muttrc myself? Or is it already there and
I missed it?

I'd like too thank the people who helped me out and gave good avice, it's
much appreciated, and I haven't TOUCHED another Mail Client since.

the only time I really used any other client anyway was too send E-Mail
because I wasn't sure how too in Mutt, and now I can. Haven't even loaded
X on this box yet in 5 days.

Been lots of fun, and I've got a Console open with my Muttrc in it so I can
play with it when I have a minute from my homework and other things. It's
quite addicting.

Just wondering if I add something too Muttrc for this, or is there an
option already there that I may have missed?

Thanks.