Re: [SLE] OT - SOLVED Re: [SLE] Re: OT Re: [SLE] Fan noise
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:44:44 -0400
On Wednesday 27 October 2004 17:55, Matt T. wrote:
> On Thursday 28 October 2004 02:29, Allen wrote:
> > This needs a fresh start. For one, you quote half of what I say,
>
> oops, did I cut out anything important?

Like you think anything I've sad was important.

> > Now that my little prank is over, I have to say you would be one of the
> > easiest victims of Social Engineering I've ever met.
>
> This I don't get, why that? Did I tell you my password? Can't remember
> that!

It's not what you get, it's how far you get. Social Engineering isn't getting
a password, and you'd have too be pretty ignorant too believe it.

> > Don't bother with a
> > reply, I'm done. Like I honestly act like that or someting, heh.
>
> And again, this is too much for me, I do not get your point.

That's because quite frankly you appear stupid. Anyway, I only replied too set
a record straight on Social Engineering. I bet you think DDOS is a hacker
attack too huh?

< Previous Next >