Re: [SLE] new v9.2 is out-terminal question
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 06:39:34 +0200
On Thursday, 28 October 2004 06.22, Allen wrote:
> I'm sure you know that admins rarely have
> a GUI for everything.

Admins rarely work directly on the servers, I have yet to see an admin that
didn't work from a desktop workstation, and it's possible to do command line
stuff from X. Virtual terminals are *so* much nicer

Command line administration is good to know, but there's no need to be a
masochist

> and XMMS playing my play
> list.

do admins have sound cards? Most servers don't