Re: [SLE] Resizing Linux Partition v. 9.1. prof.
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:22:06 -0500
On Sunday 01 August 2004 14:47, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Not true. I have successfully resized ReiserFS, swap, VFAT, AND NTFS
> partitions with QTParted. In my case, I booted from the Knoppix CD.
> While Partition Magic if more flexible, QTPArted does work.
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:20:04 +0200
>
> hwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
Top-posting mania abounds. :-\ <LOL>
I am curious as to whether or not you had any errors on your reiserfs when all
was said & done. I ran into multitudinous errors & ended up having to
rebuild the tree. Prior to the resize, I've had no problems except for an
instance of a corrupted fs, but that was non-related, dealt with ...and has
not happened since.

Thanks!
--
...CH