Re: [SLE] Javascript not working as regular user
On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 09:42:46PM -0300, Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
> Hi,
> You are sure that the problem is javascript? Maybe your java version. I open
> and navigate that site without any problem in both konqueror (3.2.3) and
> firefox (0.9.1). I am using SunJava2-1.4.2 for konqueror.
>
> Thadeu

Hi,
I am not sure the problem is with javascript. I am sure that javascript
doesn't work as a user. Why would the version of java matter if root can
use what's here now?

Thanks,
John
--
20 years of schoolin' and they put ya on the day shift.
Bob Dylan.

< Previous Next >