Re: [SLE] Downloading Mozilla
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:16:00 +0200
On Sunday 18 April 2004 16:29, Russ wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to download the full Mozilla package so I can use the HTML
> editor. I go to mozilla.org and click the link but nothing happens. I
> have even tried Tucows and such, no luck.

Works for me, but if it's slow from where you are, take a look at a mirror
that is physically closer to you. There is a list of mirrors at
http://www.mozilla.org/mirrors.html

They've also recently started offering BitTorrent streams. I haven't tried it
myself, but it looks like it could be a very good thing