Re: [SLE] 9.0 and nVidia
  • From: Lars Norén <lars.noren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:40:55 +0100
Are you sure there isn't anything wrong with the hardware? Are all settings in BIOS ok? Do you have the latest BIOS? Apart from the software, what's changed since 3D did work (I assume it has).

/Lars

Fred Miller wrote:
Isn't it nice. A new release of SuSE and you STILL can't get 3D via the supplied driver nor the most current on the nVidia site. I don't know who to blame, but I DO know I'm going to encourage everyone I can to boycot ALL nVidia products!!

Fred