Re: [SLE] Evolution 1.4.0
  • From: Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 10 Jun 2003 23:59:48 +0100
On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 23:42, Tom Nielsen wrote:

[snip: Evo 1.4.0, upgrade, Palm/Handspring]

> Speaking of Handspring...I have a Tungsten...any idea how to get
> bluetooth to work and use it to hotsync?

Well, I am sure you can do that as Bluetooth will turn up as a serial
port, more or less.

Have a gander at this URL, http://www.marlow.dk/?target=dell_d600
and see if the part about Bluetooth there is of any help. I managed to
get my mobile phone, Ericsson T68m, to work with this, and I managed to
dial out from the laptop over Bluetooth, so yeah, synchronising over it
should be easy.

If you get stuck, I can dig through my config for specific things, but
as I do not have a Tungsten, I can not give you a description of a fully
working cfg to play with.

HTH,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>