Re: [SLE] Anyone got Cyrus IMAP and/or PHPGroupware working on SuSE ?
  • From: "Geordon VanTassle" <gvantass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:21:51 -0500
I installed PHPGroupware and had it working. Of course, I hand-rolled
Apache so that I could include FrontPage extensions. I hand-installed PHP4
so that I could tweak the configuration. If memory serves, I hand-rolled
MySQL as well.

PHPGroupware is decent, but still Alpha-stage, IMO. A number of things just
don't work quite as expected out of the package, but they were all minor for
me.

It went pretty well. I just installed the IMAP server from the SuSE cd-set.
No problems there, other than ones that I can blame on myself.

What do you want to know?

Geordon