update with yast from a director
  • From: Jack Malone <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:09:15 -0500
I have downloaded the 2.4.2 kernel stuff from suse ftp an put them in /home/jack/temp directory on my suse box. I fire up yast an try an point it to that dir for the installation an it says could not find the installation directory. Please enter tan existing directory. this is an existing directory.
thanks for any help. I have gotten this in the past whenever i try do an upgrade from a local directory an have never gotten it to work yet.

jack
Jack Malone
jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ballistic.com/~jemalone

Luke 4:18-19
"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,
to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."
(NIV)

< Previous Next >