Re: [SLE] Support vs Support
  • From: "Geordon VanTassle" <gvantass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:24:12 -0500
Truth be told, I get more technical assistance from this mailing list than I
do/did from Installation Support. Then again, the technical questions that
I have are not "Installation" level stuff.

By the way, how can I get my hands on a replacement for CD4 from my 7.1 Pro
set? Mine came cracked. I submitted a request and have heard no REAL
response.

Thanks, SuSE for the mailing lists!