Re: [SLE] Linux RAID
  • From: Jack Malone <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:18:11 -0500
At 02:26 PM 4/17/2001 -0700, marsaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Scott;

You should not have any trouble at all....seems that I remember Penguin
uses AMI RAID, can't be sure, but in General most all of these RAID
devices (AMI,Mylex,Adaptec) are supported....Yast2 should detect them, but
you can use Yast1 (type manual at boot prompt) and then select load
modules....insert the Floppy & select the RAID module. That is really it.
I can say that the adaptec aaa 133ur raid card is not supported yet.
but the mylex ones are suppost to be support of box from what im told by someone at suse.

jack
Jack Malone
jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ballistic.com/~jemalone

Luke 4:18-19
"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,
to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."
(NIV)