Re: [SLE] HP7200 firmware
  • From: Guy Van Sanden <sienix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:37:06 GMT
Thanks for your answer, but my writer broke down all of a sudden...
So upgrading is not needed any more...

I learned just one thing... Don't buy HP.
I've had the writer and previously a Deskjet break down on me after
1.5 and 2 years. And they've got no Linux support... If you consider
that a plextor writer can be flashed from within Linux...

On 30/03/2001, 06:56:17, John Karns <jkarns@xxxxxxx> wrote regarding Re:
[SLE] HP7200 firmware:

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Guy Van Sanden said:

> >Hello
> >
> >Has anybody got any idea how to update an HP7200 firmware without a
> >fully installed version of Windows?
> >They only have a windows utility (not DOS), which even requires the
HP