RE: [SLE] Is Linux Ready?

What browser are you using?
If you don't have a browser with frame capability then you are really in
need of an upgrade.

DreamWeaver don't set the standards - its an editor/design tool. It puts
the things on the page how you want them. If it doesn't display correctly
on your machine then submit a bug report - not dis Macromedia.

Kev