RE: [SLE] WordPerfect for linux
  • From: jeroen@xxxxxxx (Jeroen Verstegen)
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:39:13 +0100

Thanks Bobby,

I'm not a keen WP user either. I used to work with WP51 in the old days but
started working with Word 1.0 as soon as it came out and never went back to
WP. Anyways, no Word for Linux as yet and because of the recent discussions
about Linux as a desktop OS, I thought I'd give it a try.
I do think the way to get Linux accepted by the 'public' there should be
easy to learn office applications. Maybe Corel is starting something with
CorelOffice. So lets all try it out as much as possible.

Jeroen Verstegen
jeroen@xxxxxxx
www.jota.nl

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0,10151,0-10144-106-0-2-3,00.html?tag=st.
dl.10144_106_1.lst.lst&

and that should do it, not that I am a mad keen user of WordPerfect or
something....

Oh, if the link falls over, just search the site & you will find it.

*BFN* & enjoy.

Greek Geek :-)

This is Linux Country. On a quiet night you can hear Windows NT reboot!

P.S, Gateway Rocks!