Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-xfce (9 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-xfce] Xfce-openSUSE 1.8
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:06:12 +0200
Marcus Moeller wrote:
I have attached a slightly darker Version of the Xfce-openSUSE Theme
as some of you complained about the very bright (Vista inspired)
colors ;)

If you agree I am going to start reworking some buttons and scrollers.

I just tested this theme together with Crashbit icon theme. It looks nice but I'm not really sure we should bundle custom theme/icontheme with Xfce. Crashbit is 5MB large and we could reuse e.g. Gilouche theme and Gilouche icontheme from gtk2-theme-openSUSE with no extra cost. Remember that Xfce will be probably the most used environment on subnotebooks (eeePC and co.).

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12