Re: [opensuse-wiki] Why is this acceptable?
On 2017-01-20 17:03, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
Hi Carlos,

I have a curiosity.

How about using LyX? As I remember, it includes docbook support, and it
is WYMIWYG (what you mean is what you get). There is some visual
indication of how the document is going to look (not fully).

Do you want to combine DocBook and wiki? Tell us about your reasons and
background.
But it sounds for me like Christian's proposal with the wiki plugin:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:WYSIWYG_editor

Huh, no, I had not considered DocBook and wiki, no.

If Christian proposal works that will be interesting :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

List Navigation