Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:30:25 +0200
Hi,

On 16.07.2010 13:26, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday 16 July 2010 13:16:48 Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 16.07.2010 13:01, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday 16 July 2010 12:36:23 Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 16.07.2010 12:22, jdd wrote:
the goal is to attract as much people as possible.

Again: You are wrong with this assumption. The goal is to have a wiki
that is both easy to read and easy to contribute to with the wiki
team manpower we have today.

Do I understand you correctly that:
* you do not want to have more people in the wiki team?
* you don't want anymore people to contribute a bit here and there?

Huh? What? Of course not. How the hell can you read that out of what i
wrote above?

"With the wiki team manpower we have today" - that gave me the feeling you
want to make it easy for the current team. And that together with jdd's
quote that you react to.

What i mean was that it needs to be possible to reach $goal with the
manpower we have today. As we have seen we simply can't do that for the
old goal, which is what jdd wants.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.