Re: [opensuse-wiki] Blog Versioning
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:31:03 +0200
On 15.07.2010 22:13, Matthew Ehle wrote:
Hello,

OK, so this is not technically a wiki item, but it's close enough : )

I have just finished adding the three openSUSE blogs (lizards, news, and
spotlight) into the same repository where the wiki is stored. The only
things not in the repository are the special files we keep sensitive
data and the upload directories (just like the wiki). This should
provide a quick way for those of you involved with the blogs to edit and
test themes and add plugins, and a quick way for me to deploy them to
test, stage, and production.

For those of you who are working on the new bento theme, you will
probably want to continue using the git repository for the development
work. When you are ready to try it out, you can just take the latest
version from git and add it to each of the three blogs in berlios.
After you have committed to the Subversion repository, go to
http://wwwtest.provo.novell.com/company/blogs/svnup.php to deploy to test.

As usual, please contact me with any questions.

Hi Matthew, are the wordpress instances also running on the wiki staging server?
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools