Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:18:04 +0200
Hey,

On 15.07.2010 11:28, jdd wrote:

But I don't want to be rude. I want to be effective.

Do you think the new wiki, like it is, can make *new* contributors
come to openSUSE? can it make *old* contributors keep coming?

Yes we do. Why do you think we did it this way? :)

I remember, I said very often "go to the wiki, go to your own page,
write there the name of the page you want to write and write as you
like. We will keep track of the formatting"

And this is EXACTLY what we want to get rid of. We don't want a
disorganized and unmaintainable pile of articles anymore. We want
something that finds the balance between easy to contribute to and easy
to consume.

I'm sorry that this puts you off. But hey, you can't make it right for
everyone...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.