Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: pistazienfresser <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:39:19 +0200
On 14/07/10 18:54, Matthew Ehle wrote:
The hardware failure yesterday really threw iChain for a loop. After getting
random reports of slowness, we reconfigured and cleared out the some things
in iChain. Since iChain handles session data, it is possible that is what is
causing your problem.

Can anyone else duplicate this? Pistazienfresser, can you try again after
starting a new session, clearing your cookies, etc.?

Thanks,
Matt
Hello list, hello Matt,
I tried again to import this article
http://old-en.opensuse.org/How_to_set-up_a_HP_printer
some minutes ago.
(with deleting all my cookies and starting firefox new before the
Export/Import-operation).
Now I got no message but I am not able to find the imported article.
Maybe I try again tomorrow the hole operation again.

I have been using the "log in"-button - may be there will be any
difference if I use the "sign in"-bottom/link.

Greetings pistazienfresser