[opensuse-wiki] Wiki Transition
  • From: "Matthew Ehle" <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:25:27 -0600
Hello All,

Last week, I posted an article on the news blog about the schedule for the move
of the new wiki to en.opensuse.org. To summarize, the change will begin at
17:00 UTC (~30 minutes from now) and will last 10-15 minutes.

Please make sure to wrap up any work you are doing on the new wiki by this
time, so that you do not lose anything. I will send another message to the
list when I am finished, and you may resume any work you are doing at that time.

If you have any questions, please give me a call at my office at 1 801-861-2722.

Thanks,
Matt