Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:49:01 +0200
On 09.07.2010 18:51, Tim Mohlmann wrote:
Hi Guys,

I encountered ( as noted in the LTSP topic) that transferring can only
be done by members of the "administrators" group. I'm more than
willing to help with this. To be more specific, I'm kinda stuck here
on LTSP and I want to complete it, as now I have the time to do it. I
send a list to Rajko what to be transferred and to what name/location.
I know he's busy and I don't want to push him, but I also hate to be
patient.

I do not have the ambition to become an "administrator" , but maybe
there's a possibility to create a temporary group eg. "transfer" and
add everybody in there that is allowed to import articles. Including
me and the current "administrators"

You can also transfer articles by copying the wiki source text to the new
location.
To use the import, i just added you t the admin group in the new wiki.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team