Re: [opensuse-wiki] Mentoring session - December 27th, 17h00 UTC
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 10:50:59 -0600
On Friday 25 December 2009 05:14:41 DenverD wrote:

wiki team = (mostly) folks VERY knowledgeable ...

If very knowledgeable would lead then we wouldn't have to fix things now :)
I hope that your words will become rightful description in a near future.

forum squad = new, MUCH needed helping hands to do lots of work...may
or may not be able to consistently spell wike weki wici wiki

Will to do something and patience to make plan before jump, is all that is
needed.

Now, when company is bigger then ever, it is easier to be motivated to do
something good, at least it is for me.

Spelling:
We have now the biggest team of dedicated proofreaders since current wiki was
established, so we can now think seriously about professional appearance of
the wiki.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team