Re: [opensuse-wiki] Mentoring session - December 27th, 17h00 UTC
  • From: DenverD <DenverD@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:14:41 +0100
Henk van Velden wrote:
Same here. I do not mind being in the Cavalry or the Infantry. I want to
contribute in improving/consolidating/making existing/new documentation and
gladly leave to others how the structure around this is organised.

hello all, i just wondered why the sudden surprise and undefined
distinction....and, having now taken a look at some of the work
remaining i have decided:

wiki team = (mostly) folks VERY knowledgeable in wiki innards who have
been working to make the software WORK for us...and have/are building
a strong framework for the info to be placed in

forum squad = new, MUCH needed helping hands to do lots of work...may
or may not be able to consistently spell wike weki wici wiki
correctly, much less grasp wiki-markup as easily as 1 + 1 = 2

that is three cents worth!

happy holidays and peace to all,

DenverD
btw, i do NOT wanna be in the Infantry...ever.