Re: [opensuse-wiki] Re: Mentoring session - December 27th, 17h00 UTC
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 06:02:37 -0600
On Wednesday 23 December 2009 03:13:04 jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 23/12/2009 09:57, DenverD a écrit :
ok, i kinda thought i understood the distinction (that is, i thought
the "wiki team" were those who had laid the foundation and the "forum
squad" were those who came late, via a plea in the forums)...

DenverD:
Distinction goes just that far to designate guys that may have questions after
reading "instructions" that are not complete as you already noticed.

Thanks for fixing

please, I didn't understand this.

to be clear, I was a wiki editor, but can't anymore do this for time
restrictions :-( - I read the message but wont anymore update the wiki
(at least on a regular basis)

However, I will act a moderator on the french forum.

Am I part of what you mean by "forum squad"?

If you didn't follow what we did up to now, then I would consider you as a
"Forum Squad" :-)

thanks
jdd

--