Re: [opensuse-wiki] Volunteers for Article Transition
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 04:47:52 +0100
2009/12/17 Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Team,

JFYI, this "call for contributors"[1] has been posted some days ago to
forums.o.o - I link to it here as it certainly also applies to list
subscribers. So far, the following forum contributors ...

caf4926
hcvv
buckesfeld
oldcpu
Hard_Sphere
Confuseling

... stepped up. I list contributors here to document the volunteers we
have. These people should then be invited to our mentoring session, to
be scheduled, (Remy, you may do the session please) to explain [2] to
them in order to get started fully aware of the actual standards we
defined.

[1]
http://forums.opensuse.org/tech-news/428612-wiki-transition-call-contributors.html
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/Transition_Guidelines#Articles_Transition

Yes, sure.
As I was away for a few days, let me catch up with the recent wiki
transition updates and recover from jetlag.. I've just come back to
Europe :)

I guess it will be difficult for everybody to be available these
days.. let's try to organise this between Christmas and New Year eve.

R.