Re: [opensuse-wiki] Forum squad introductions.
  • From: Jon Rocker <linux.learner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 11:24:44 -0700
Lee, We certainly appreciate the contributions you have already made.
I understand the time constraints that you have. As to the formatting
of the wiki articles, we have templates that are available to help
make it easier for you in formatting.
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Article_Template

Also keep in mind, you can certainly ask us for help, and we will be
glad to help.

Respectfully
Jon Rocker