Re: [opensuse-wiki] wiki.o.o is ready
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:26:36 -0600
On Saturday 19 December 2009 14:44:30 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

Happy transitioning ;-).

Indeed! Team, fasten your seatbelts!!!

Very cool, thanks all. You're rocking!

Now it's time to get many contributers, but I assume we're looking
more for long time transitioners - or is it also an useful option
to just rework 'my' articles and go away from the wiki again? I
think that could be made a bit clearer.

Klaas

Everyone is welcome, but those with skills that can review current stock of
articles and select those that are useful to be transferred to a new wiki are
very welcome right now.

I'll leave choice of page name that will collect links to such articles to a
person that starts this task.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team