Re: [opensuse-wiki] wiki.o.o is ready
  • From: Jon Rocker <linux.learner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:37:58 -0700
I have updated the forum with this news, and some more info. You can
check it out here.
http://forums.opensuse.org/tech-news/428612-wiki-transition-call-contributors.html#post2090116

Respectfully
Jon Rocker

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 15:14, Jon Rocker <linux.learner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now let's fill it up. ;)
Respectfully
Jon Rocker

2009/12/18 Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Frank,

2009/12/18 Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

we finally made it - wiki.opensuse.org is ready for the transition.

Many thanks to my colleague Matt Ehle who took care of setting up the wiki,
installed all extensions and took care of everything else admin related.

I have put a brief text on the starting page, explaining the purpose of the
wiki and providing some useful links. Feel free to add more to that page.

PLEASE NOTE:
* Once the wiki will go into the public, we will switch the starting page to
 http://wiki.opensuse.org/OpenSuSE_Wiki_Welcome
 (this can be done via configuration). So the main portal page will go to
 openSuSE Wiki Welcome rather than to the current home page "Main Page)
* add Bug reports, Enhancement and Change requests to
 http://wiki.opensuse.org/Bug_Reports_/_Enhancement_and_Change_Requests
 this will make it much easier for me to track them!

Thanks to you and Matt for all the hard work!

Happy transitioning ;-).

Indeed! Team, fasten your seatbelts!!!

Best,

Regards
       Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755;  http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)

Rupert Horstkötter, open-slx gmbh
openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Community Assistant
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Rhorstkoetter