Re: [opensuse-wiki] New wiki host: Final preparations
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:40:03 +0530
Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
Remy,

Unfortunately, I don't really have time to look at this this week...
But would be good to have a basic idea of the Portals that will be
linked on the frontpage:

Shayon actually started to work on that one
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Wwarlock/Test2 (WIP)

Well yes this thing is WIP [1] , Rajko , Remy (comments / suggestion)
:) ?. Also we need to focus more on the content of the Navigation (
9-Box-Frame).That said , Are the current categories mentioned over there
are fine or do we need to have a re-work on it . Like pointing out only
6-9 major/key categories to the user ? Currently the 9 -box-frame is
just highlighted,later on after the things are finalized i am going to
make them under the dafult box as of openSUSE:Portal_Template , so as to
maintain the consistency.

Update : At the same time , the concerned ones should not forget that
the guideline thing is still pending ( including me) and has to be
presented while or after the transition. But so far the progress is good
. The entire guidelines are being well taken care by Remy -with major
support (he's out this week) ,Rajko and Me.Lets hope for the Best !

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/User:Wwarlock/Test2
Best,

Portals
- Project (overview, communicate, ..)