[opensuse-wiki] Volunteers for Article Transition
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:11:39 +0100
Team,

JFYI, this "call for contributors"[1] has been posted some days ago to
forums.o.o - I link to it here as it certainly also applies to list
subscribers. So far, the following forum contributors ...

caf4926
hcvv
buckesfeld
oldcpu
Hard_Sphere
Confuseling

... stepped up. I list contributors here to document the volunteers we
have. These people should then be invited to our mentoring session, to
be scheduled, (Remy, you may do the session please) to explain [2] to
them in order to get started fully aware of the actual standards we
defined.

[1]
http://forums.opensuse.org/tech-news/428612-wiki-transition-call-contributors.html
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/Transition_Guidelines#Articles_Transition