Re: [opensuse-wiki] New wiki host: Final preparations
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:05:16 +0530
Rémy Marquis wrote:

2. Home page:
-----------------
Do you want to keep the right column or should I remove it?
How should the wiki homepage be named?

The frontpage, which should be named Welcome imho, should be a portal of
the portals we will have. So the frontpage should be a copy of
openSUSE:Portal_Template.

It will be a slightly modified version of openSUSE:Portal_Template.
It's not created yet though. Remy? Shayon?

Unfortunately, I don't really have time to look at this this week...
But would be good to have a basic idea of the Portals that will be
linked on the frontpage:

Portals
- Project (overview, communicate, ..)
- Wiki (structure, templates and stuff)
- 11.2
- Development (?)

Hello ,
I very much agree with you regarding the same , as i on the same page
too [1] . Well yesterday i just started with testing around the
frontpage with my previous idea and having the new ones too on my test
page.And few more views/proposals on this . But will update the list as
soon as i get the definite things to come up with . For now the below
link :)

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/User:Wwarlock/Test2
R.

Shayon Mukherjee