Re: [opensuse-wiki] New wiki host: Final preparations
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:24:38 +0100
Hello Frank,

Am Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009 14:03:29 wrote Frank Sundermeyer:

see http://wiki.opensuse.org/Special:Version for details
You have done an great job :-)

PLEASE: Do not start adding content to wiki.o.o, yet. Let's wait
until everything is in place (hopefully some time this week).
Could you tell us, if we can start working?

I've tried to Login, but it shows that iChain doesn't work ATM.

Since you have to have been logged in once, before I can make you
sysop, please log in at http://wiki.opensuse.org/ ASAP. Once you
have done so, drop me a note including your wiki login name.
saigkill doesn't work

2. Home page:
-----------------
Do you want to keep the right column or should I remove it?
How should the wiki homepage be named?
In my view, i think we can leave it...

3. Namespaces:
--------------
ATM we have the same namespaces as on en.o.o (SDB / SDB_Discussion,
FAQ, howto). Let me know if you want to keep these and which ones I
should add.
As proposed in an other Mail, i think Development would be good.

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns open-slx GmbH
openSUSE Member openSUSE Community & Support Agent
openSUSE Ambassador Web: http://www.open-slx.de
openSUSE Marketing Team Web: http://www.open-slx.com
openSUSE Build Service
openSUSE Medical Team