Re: [opensuse-wiki] New wiki host: Final preparations
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:52:01 +0100
2009/12/16 Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
We may use "Welcome to openSUSE wiki" as "Welcome to openSUSE.org" is a bit
ambitious. Once when wiki was the center point of openSUSE.org current was
 OK, but now we should limit the scope of welcome message.

I would name it "Welcome" instead of "Welcome to openSUSE wiki" (it's a bit
long in my opinion).

I myself actually prefer Rajko's suggestion.

What about wikis in other languages?

We'll first complete the english wiki. Foreign languages will follow
in a second step. de, fr, es definitely. The others: we'll reach out
to local sysops and ask for commitment. Otherwise we start from
scratch with these. This has been discussed in our last meeting.

Best,
Rupert Horstkötter, open-slx gmbh
openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Community Assistant