Re: [opensuse-wiki] Official colour chart
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:44:34 -0600
On Tuesday 15 December 2009 03:06:47 Jan-Olof Eriksson wrote:
Hello

Does anyone know where are official hex colour chart for wiki?

Here it is:
http://en.opensuse.org/Help:Colors

The first table are colors in general for miscellaneous applications within
openSUSE and the second table are those that should be used on web sites.
We seriously trying to keep our choices within second table, but that doesn't
work all the time. In any case the part of the wiki that is common to all
pages is from that selection.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team