Re: [opensuse-wiki] New wiki host: Final preparations
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:29:36 +1100
Hi Frank,

1. Sysop:
----------
I think

Javier
Jonathan
Rajko
Remy
Rupert
Shayon
Sascha
Spyhawk (I do not know the real name ;-))

should have sysop rights in the new wiki. Agreed? Have I forgotten someone?

Remy and Spyhawk are actually the same person :)
"Spyhawk" is obviously my Wiki login.

2. Home page:
Do you want to keep the right column or should I remove it?
How should the wiki homepage be named?

I guess "Welcome to openSUSE.org" is fine for the landing page (does
anyone have a better idea?)
For the right column, we need to check with the Booster Team members
that work on the Umbrella project (I think the current content of the
right column will be moved somewhere else).

Regards,

R.