Re: [opensuse-wiki] AI2, AI 5 & AI6 Status report
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:48:10 +0100
Hello,

on Montag, 14. Dezember 2009, Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
2009/12/14 Remy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Article_Template

2. Not sure how difficult that'd be but I'd appreciate to have a
second article-template with a vertical right-aligned table of
contents instead of the horizontal one we currently have. I assume
this is a matter of minutes for wiki seniors :-) Is it? Not sure, but
I THINK this may look even better. May you come up with a second one
to compare please?

If you want to steal some code ;-) see
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:TOC_right&action=edit

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Portal_Template

IMHO it would look even better with some distance (margin-bottom: 7px;)
after each box. However I don't want to change the templates in the wiki
for now, therefore I changed it using Firebug ;-) You can see the
screenshot on www.cboltz.de/tmp/portal-margin.png

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Einmal im Jahr sorgen MS Produkte durch das Internet für
Milliardenschäden in der Wirtschaft