Re: [opensuse-wiki] wiki update: Status report
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:30:51 +0100
On Tuesday 08 December 2009 13:21:07 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to give you a short status overview of where we are with the wiki
upgrade.

forgot to mention <iimg>:

Issues that will not be fixed:

1. <iimg> no longer working
This is no official extension and does not seem to be maintained, therefore
we will not install it again.
The functionality, however, is available in MediaWiki itself. Please fix
your pages/templates by using the following syntax to create a clickable
image Thanks to Christian Boltz):
[[File:Opensuse-black.png|link=LinuxTag]]
More information: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images#Syntax

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)