Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki update - Bugs
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 18:59:12 +0530
Remy Marquis wrote:
Hi,

It seems that some of the features of the wiki were broken by the
recent the MediaWiki update.
Here is an attempt to list all the bugs that I've seen and that should
be hopefully fixed. Feel free to add more to this list if you find
some :)

- The <iimg></iimg> tag isn't interpreted anymore. I am not sure if
there is a way to fix this, or if we should avoid using it in the
future.
- The [edit] button is now on the left, next to the title
sections/subsections. It makes the headings difficult to read.
- There are now 2 horizontal lines on the bottom of each page, between
the Categories and the end of the articles.
- The internal relative links [[/subpage]] are now broken. Only
absolute links [[page/subpage]] are allowed.
- The ""Recent changes" link in the Toolbox isn't working anymore.
Please note that this problem is also existing on
opensuse-community.org, so I would be glad if someone found how to fix
the problem to communicate the solution here or directly to one of the
o-c.o admin (last time we check it on o-c.o we haven't found how to do
it)
- The namespace SBD:SBD has disappeared. No more support database..
- It is now impossible to upload file on the wiki (Internal error -
The upload directory (public) is not writable by the webserver.)

- edit-toolbar is not available
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/default.asp as reminder

Regards,

R.